Mahal Kita Patch
Mahal kita means "I love you" in Tagalog!
- Fully embroidered
- 3" x 3" iron-on patch
- Comes on a card and packaged in a cello sleeve for easy gift giving
Directions for Iron-On Patch:
- Place your embroidered patch in the desired position.
- Place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top. I've found a towel is too thick.
- Press the iron (set to hottest setting) down for 2 minutes.
- Turn the garment inside-out and press for 45 more seconds.